Hello fellow members of the Math Department! Jon and I worked on our 381 talk together on Taxicab Geometry. In our talk we will touch on the basics of Taxicab Geometry to get a good understanding, then get into the distance formula used and a look into n-dimensional Taxicab Geometry. Hope you guys enjoy it and hope you are all staying safe!
- MAT480: Finding Our New ‘Normal’: Normality Testing a History and (Mis)Applications
- Using Linear Algebra to Derive Fibonacci Numbers
- A Matching Problem: Using Graph Theory to Develop an Algorithm to Land Airplanes during Inclement Whether
- Mathematics in Cryptography
- Mathematical modeling of annual plants