For my MAT 380 presentation this Wednesday, I will be talking about some basic background on how to play a Blackjack, what is it, and how can you win the gambling when you are playing the Blackjack. I will slightly touch on Set Theory, Formula, and some examples. I will also explain some basic methods of Blackjack while playing the games. Additionally, I will then explain how can a Card Counting help you guarantee your win.
- MAT480: Finding Our New ‘Normal’: Normality Testing a History and (Mis)Applications
- Using Linear Algebra to Derive Fibonacci Numbers
- A Matching Problem: Using Graph Theory to Develop an Algorithm to Land Airplanes during Inclement Whether
- Mathematics in Cryptography
- Mathematical modeling of annual plants