Hello everyone!

It’s been a while since I have logged on so I’ll try not to be rusty. First off, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas break and a happy new year! I was fortunate enough to see my family (minus my brother) in Indiana for the Christmas season and I had a great time with them. I was back in Buffalo on Christmas day because I had to work the next day. But I enjoy my work so it’s not that bad! I spent New Year’s Eve with a couple of guys from the MSA program and we were just hanging out downtown until the early morning.

So bask to this semester. I will be graduating from Canisius College this May! How crazy is that? I can’t believe that I will be done with my Master’s degree so soon. It’s very exciting but always a little nerve-wracking as well. I am in full force on the job hunt right now, which is always stressful. I actually enjoy looking for jobs but I get nervous when the first few don’t pan out. I just hope it’s not a trend! I have applied to a couple positions so far and will continue to until I can find that right match.

School has been pretty busy so far. I feel like I got piled up with papers and assignments this week. I’m not quite sure how that happened but it did, which is why I’m writing you from the library right now. I think that I have been in here every day this week just reading and writing.

Well I’m off to a friend’s house to watch the Super Bowl. I like the Giants +3 so if you want to make some money, take the Patriots.

I’ll see you guys next week.