The month of July flew by, I think a lot of it is because I was doing school work and enjoying New York City.  I submitted my last final on Saturday night (24 hours early, thank you very much), and it’s odd now, because I feel like I should still be doing homework.  I’ve been checking out a lot of sports books, and keeping an eye on the NFL Labor agreement and NHL trades.  There’s also a charity hockey game here this Sunday (8/7) in Rochester, it’s for Craig Charron.  Ryan Callahan, Marty Biron, Current & Former Amerks, and my good friend Dan Ringwald are all slated to play, and some Sabres may be showing up as well.  I went to the event last year and it was a ton of fun to watch and a great cause, and autograph’s after.

I’ve been bored since getting home from NYC, I worked a bunch when I got back, we are getting our store remodeled, so I helped pack it all up, looks so strange with no product on the shelf, but our store is due for an upgrade, stuff is starting to fall apart.  So now our store is closed until the end of August, meaning I have NOTHING to do.  I have be hanging out with the kids I babysit and catching up with people here in Rochester.  I also had an interview for a teaching position at RIT, and it seemed pretty positive, so hopefully next week I can let you all know for sure.  I’m also prepping for my sister in law’s baby shower, which is August 21st.  I’m so excited to have a little niece or nephew, October can’t come soon enough (that also means hockey will be starting, what could be better?)

Alright, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, and I hope we get some great weather for August.