Week 4, I’m going crazy.  Had to pull an all nighter to get all of my homework done, working 46 hours wasn’t a great choice, but I got to look at the pluses, money for NYC.  My friend has a sublet from July 1st to August 1st, so this girl is going to spend a month in NYC, and hopefully if I can get a full time position, I will be staying.  I’ve already started looking for jobs, even though I’ve been looking for well over a year, I’m going into over drive.  I’m super excited to see my friends and old roommates and just be back in New York, even though it may not be permanent.

I can’t believe I have finals coming up next week, is this a joke?  I feel like I blinked and this semester was over.   I realize it’s short and only 5 weeks, but it seems like we just started this first session.  I’m one class away from being finished with my 2nd Masters.  Providing a pass these 2 classes, which I don’t see why I wouldn’t because I’ve been busting my behind.

I went to a baseball game for the little boy I babysit, I forgot what little league games are like.  Some of these kids clearly don’t want to be there, they just watch the ball roll by them and don’t even move.  Sort of funny, makes me think of Sandlot, but not as entertaining.  I’m hoping to see a Yankees or Mets game (or both) while I’m in the city as well.  Looked at the schedule and there’s a few possibilities, also looking forward to spending July 4th in NYC, something I haven’t done before, so I’m sure it will be a good time.

Started reading “Bossypants” by Tina Fey today, I’m only 10 pages in and already have laughed a fair amount, can’t wait to get into it.  Finals week, here I come.  Random, if anyone who reads this knows any jobs in NYC, ideally in the sports field, but I’m not too picky at this point, feel free to send me a message or comment.  Thanks!