It’s been a couple of weeks since the last blog update. I finished up my class for the summer (it went well, pending final grade). I’ve been catching up on some recreational reading. I’ve been lounging around, mainly. Nothing to fun, right? But the next few weeks should be a lot of fun.

I am heading back home for the upcoming weekend. It should be a lot of fun. My sister will be there with her fiance and there will be a lot of family coming in from PA and DC, maybe a little bit from FL. It should be pretty crazy but a blast. You can never have enough family time. It will be my first time back home in a while. I will be going to Raleigh on Saturday to visit some friends from undergrad, whom I haven’t seen since around Christmas time.

I will also be traveling to Toronto for the first time at the end of this month. I was able to get some tickets to the Blue Jays so I figured I should head up to Ontario for the first time. I have a friend flying up from NC and we will spend the night in Toronto then head back down here, stopping at the Falls, and then spending the rest of the weekend in Buffalo. I’m really looking forward to it!

I’ll keep you guys posted with other things happening this summer. Maybe I’ll get some pics to share with you guys!