So it’s on to the second week of summer classes, and needless to say it’s intense!  It’s so hard to pack 15 weeks of material into 5 weeks, I’m afraid I’m going to miss something, and it’s hard to keep up with everything.  All of my friends are enjoying vacation and being home, or hanging out in nice places, and I’m stuck home doing homework like a mad women.  Also keeping up on the Stanley Cup finals, can’t wait to see who takes the cup this year, while I have a preference, I just love watching hockey, so I hope it goes to 7 games just to keep the season going as long as possible.  My other plans for the summer are, 2 classes this first summer semester, 1 class the second summer semester (then I will be done!), stage managing a show of Seussical with 110 kids (eek!), working, and sending out resumes for a full time position, which I would love to have by Fall, if not before.  I also hope to visit NYC, so see my old roommates and maybe some of my old co-workers from my internship.

The job search is still very stressful, but I’m trying to not let it get me down.  I’ve been applying to a bunch of positions, and I hope something will come through soon.  I have some friends looking out  for some for me as well, so I hope everyone can keep their fingers crossed  for me.

I’m glad the weather is improving, but it’s still really wet and muddy out.  I’m glad the sun is out though, and I’m looking forward to getting some time outside.  I need to get back to homework, but I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break.