On Tuesday, I touched down in Buffalo after an incredible, albeit exhausting, weekend in Oklahoma City. Our MSA program sent four individuals, myself included, to the National Sports Forum in Oklahoma City to participate in the Case Cup.  The Case Cup is an annual competition where eight Master of Sport Administration or MBA programs compete in a 24-hour case study competition. We were given the case study on Saturday morning at 10:30am and then had to present on Sunday morning at 10:30. Needless to say we were unable to sleep a lot that night. I slept maybe 15 minutes (that’s really a super power nap!).  However with nerves and lack of sleep our team delivered a great presentation.  Precise, focused, and detailed we represented the MSA program and ourselves very well.  Although we didn’t win, and I may be biased, I feel we were robbed. We did, however, have a great experience and got to meet and network with many industry and sports leaders.

One of the most important facets of this program is the networking made with alumni and other industry leaders.  Since my arrival in August, I have been able to attend the Ivy Sports Symposium, the Winter Baseball Meetings, and the National Sports Forum.  The connections made at these locations will be invaluable once my tenure is done here.

As with all future blog posts, I will end this one with a quote. This line is one that I try to incorporate into my life daily.  Take care until next time!

“I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!”