So last night I went through my required course list and found the final three classes I need to take before I’m done with my Masters in Sport Administration.  I was planning on finishing in the fall, but when I went to register for classes, Professional Sports isn’t offered in the fall!  So I started to panic, mainly because I can’t split up my classes, as I need to take 3 to be considered full time, and keep my financial aid.  I wasn’t sure what to do, other than buck up and figure out how to pay for 2 different semesters. But just for fun I decided to look at the summer class offerings.  Turns out all 3 classes are offered in the summer session, so it looks like I will be taking summer classes, and graduate in August!  While I’m thinking this may be a good thing, that way I can be done with school by the Fall and hopefully get a full time job?  I found a job that I’m really interested in with HSBC arena, but I haven’t heard back about it, but it’s only been a couple days.

Pretty excited that opening day for the MLB happened, and there’s been a crazy amount of Home Runs already, I have a feeling that there will be a record number this year.  Hoping I can get to some games.  Also looking forward to the Stanley Cup play offs, the East play off race is so close, too close if you ask me, but I’m interested to see who will be in the final 8.  There’s been so many injuries in the NHL as of late as well, and I know it’s that time of the year, but it’s still scary, especially when you see someone you know get thrown face first into the boards.

Classes are intense this week, not sure if it’s just me, but I feel like I have a HUGE amount of homework to get done.  Just trying to get started and start crossing things off my to-do list.  I still can’t believe we’re in week 12, this semester has gone by so fast.  I’m still sort of in shock because I realize I’m not going to have a big break before starting up Summer Semester, but that may be a good thing.  I guess I’m gonna go hit the books, hope everyone is doing well!