So tomorrow, I am headed out to Bridgeport, CT until next Tuesday. I am fortunate for the opportunity to work at the MAAC Basketball Championships. It is going to be a great experience to learn what all goes into producing events, and it is going to be a great chance to meet professionals in the industry. Networking is obviously very important to ones career, and this is a great step that I am able to take with Canisius College.

The past week has been a little busy. I have been trying to get a lot of work done ahead of time since I would be missing some class time. I’ve been reading a lot of articles and posting discussion topics online. I’ve been working on statistics homework and practice exams for my first test coming up Thursday, next week. I’ve been in cram mode so I can put a lot of focus into working in Connecticut this weekend.

A lot of my time has been spent working in the Graduate Admissions Office as well as looking at internships for the summer. I will be doing some work with the WNY Flash this semester which is another opportunity to learn more about the industry and network. I’m still looking for more things to do in the summer. Other than that, nothing else noteworthy has been going on (which I’m fine with, don’t like too much excitement). I’ll be signing off until next week.

Y’all have a good one.