Summer is winding down and a new school year is upon us.  The last few weeks have been filled with travel, excitement, rest, and a lot of rain.  Since last time I checked in I have spent a weekend in Toronto.  It was my first time up into Ontario and it didn’t disappoint.  I had a buddy from back home fly into Buffalo and we made our way up through the Lewiston Boarder crossing.  We spent a good bit of time at the Falls which was amazing.  The landscape was awesome and the actual town of Niagara surprised me.  It’s a cool little place to hangout for a bit.

I’ve been trying to make the most out of these last weeks before class starts up back again.  Took in a Thursday at the Sqaure down on the waterfront, been looking for more internship opportunities and just catching up on leisure time before I get back in the swing of things.

I have only two more semesters before I get my Master’s from Canisius.  It seems like no time has past since I moved to Buffalo in January and I’m sure I’ll be amazed how quickly next May comes.  Since I don’t have too much time left in grad school, I plan to make the most out of this new school year and do things I haven’t tried yet.  It’s time to really push and make the absolute most out of this opportunity.