“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John F. Kennedy

Today will be my last post, and I wanted to give everybody some final advice and thank those that have helped me in the program. When I came to Canisius, I was older than most student’s on-campus and I came to fulfill my lifelong dream of working in a sports setting and helping change the lives of others. Today, I am closer to that dream and its because of all the hard work that I put in, but also the mentors, professors, and individuals that I have met along the way.

First, I would like to thank Dr. O’Rourke who has helped me tremendously. I can say, that when I leave, I leave with a mentor, but also a friend I can call anytime who will do anything for me. Dr. O’Rourke also gave m a chance to install some change in the program when I started MSA Cares and I am thankful that he saw my vision and allowed me to go forward.

Secondly, I would like to thank all the professors who have helped us and pushed us along the way. I believe that at certain times I during the year they decide to have papers and tests during the same week, but they are always there with great insights into the industry and are always open and willing to help you out in any way possible.

Finally, I would like to thanks my fellow MSA students whom I have traveled with on this journey. It has been a fun two years and we have grown professionally and personally along this journey. You can always call on me of you ever need anything, for today’s intern could be tomorrows hiring executive.

As I write the next chapter of my life, I want to thank my parents for believing in my dream as well.  Daily we are reminded out the difficulties of life and present economy. Thank you Dr. O’Rourke and Canisius, I will forever be a Griff and I thank you for that. I will end with my favorite quote and until next time, I saw farewell.

“ Never said it would be easy, I only said ti would be worth it!” – unknown.

Take Care!

Brent Gray

MSA Class 2013