So I almost forgot to update my blog this week, I’ve been procrastinating terribly as of late, and that’s not my normal attitude at all.  I think I’m just burnt out, I’ve been working more hours than normal, doing homework for what seems like 24 hours a day, and trying to keep up with interviews and resumes.  I haven’t been sleeping much, so I’m pretty worn down.

I had another phone interview today, I feel pretty good about it, but it’s so hard to gauge how people feel about you on the phone, when you can’t see their facial expressions.  There’s 3 rounds of interviews, and today was the first, so hopefully I make it on to the second…and beyond.  I’m stressing out hardcore about my student loans, and what I’m going to do when they come due, if I don’t have a job.  I’m honestly lost, and hope that it doesn’t come to that.

I’m ready for a break from classes, I’m not even 100% when summer session starts, if anyone knows, let me know, cause the Academic Calendar on the Canisius website only has the 5 weeks sessions, and I don’t think that’s what Sports Administration Program is, but I could be wrong.  Trying to plan a get away to NYC in July, but I’m not sure how that’s going to go.  Also trying to plan a baby shower for my sister in law (I’m going to be an aunt…yay!).

Alright, off to watch some play off hockey, hope everyone is hanging in there.