So, group projects.  I’m not really a fan of them.  I guess I liked them better when I wasn’t in an online program.  I just feel insanely stressed out that a large majority of my grade for a couple classes lay at the hand of other individuals.  And because I’ve never met any of these people in person, that makes it even more difficult.  I was told by one group member that they don’t check their e-mail often.  That gave me the warm fuzzies.  How can I communicate with people if they don’t check their e-mail.

We are supposed to be on spring break this week, but I feel more stressed than ever.  I’m not even sure what to do, do I go to the professor, I don’t want to be seen as a tattle tale, but at the same time, people need to pull their weight.  My computer almost died on me this week too, so that was a scare, thankfully I was able to prevent it before that happened, or I’m not sure what I would have done.

In other news, RIT had a huge hockey weekend.  Both the men & women had huge games Saturday night, sadly, they both lost.  Both teams had great runs this year, and I hope both programs keep building.  I hope everyone voted for Cory Conacher for the Lowe’s Senior CLASS award!  While I was bummed to not see Canisius playing this weekend, I hope he bodes well in that sense.

The job hunt continues, I never heard back from the one that promised me they’d get back to me.  I contacted them, but no response.  Real professional if you ask me.  Anyways, I hope everyone is going somewhere warm for their breaks and not stressing about school like my silly self.