Well I got all of my grades back for summer semester, and I’m happy with how I did, but now I’m even more stressed about the job hunt than ever.  I had an interview on Monday, on the phone with an NFL team, haven’t heard back about it yet, but he said I would hear back from them, so hopefully I hear either way soon.  I’ve been applying to jobs, pretty much every day.  I can’t believe how fast this summer went by, and my sister-in-law & brothers baby (my future niece/nephew) is due in less than 2 months, and I’m so excited!  I spent some time with my best friends little boy (who’s a little over 2 months old) and he’s so cute, we’re hoping he’ll be a natural skater, while the NHL team apparel we put on him is a constant debate.  The store I work at part time is getting remodeled, and we reopen at the end of the month so I’m looking forward to getting back in there to see what it looks like, and it will also be fun to see how the customers react.

Looking forward to fall sports, Football, Hockey and Baseball playoffs are all coming up, along with a lot of college sports, definitely looking ahead to see where all the final trades land everyone and what teams pull ahead/fall behind.  Speaking of hockey, I went to a game on Sunday, it was a charity for the late Craig Charron, and it was so much fun to watch.  Great to see Marty Biron live on the ice again, it’s been a while since I saw him while I was interning at MSG.  Sadly, the game itself wasn’t a packed as last year, and it was so humid outside, the ice was fogging up, and you couldn’t see much on the opposite end of the ice after about 8 minutes of play.  But I’m sure they made a lot of money for a great cause and that’s what it was all about.  I’m gonna go watch some So You Think You Can Dance and do some research for something I’m working on.