Welcome back for another blog update! I hope that everyone has had a great week so far. Let’s see, things have been pretty busy as we cut into the last couple weeks of the semester. I cant believe that it is coming up on Thanksgiving already! Time sure has flown by. It is important to make the most out of your experiences because they come and go with the blink of an eye.

So Jeffrey Littmann (CFO of the Buffalo Bills) is coming to speak with our class next week. It’s going to be a great talk and I am very excited to listen to him. He is really gearing his presentation towards us students and it will be great to hear his advice. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ve been working on a couple final projects the past couple of days. I have a couple presentations left and then three more exams to mark the end of this semester. It’s time to gear up and finish up strong.

We also have a group going down to Philadelphia later this week to be a part of the Ivy Sports Symposium. It will be a great opportunity for our students to hear from a lot of industry professional and be able to network with them. I will not be able to make the trip but I’m excited for all those who are going. It should be a great experience for them. I can’t wait to hear from them when they get back.

That’s all for this week.

See you all next time.