And we’re back, better than ever. Summer is in full swing. Students are in class, people are outside, and life continues to move on. Since the last time I wrote I have experienced some of Buffalos great offerings. I have taken in a Bisons game, which they unfortunately lost. I have volunteered down in Orchard Park. I have gone to my first “Thursday at the Square.” And I’m also back in class.

This past week has been a pretty great one. I worked down in Elma on Monday and I worked at the grad school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have class every Monday and Wednesday from 6-9 PM so that makes those days pretty long. I am taking an organizational behavior class this summer session. It has been pretty interesting and the professor always provides real world examples which helps keep lessons relevant. I do have to finish up a paper to turn in Monday but other than that, everything has been great.

I went to Thursday at the Square last night for the first time. I don’t go to a lot of concerts but since I live close by and they are free I figured I might as well. Blues Traveler was the band last night. I can’t name a single song that they perform but I had a good time nonetheless. I was actually only there for the last 15 or so minutes of it but there was a good crowd and energy. After that I just hung out with some people and then called it a night.

Summer has been off to a good start and I am looking for it to continue. Hope you guys and gals are enjoying it as well.