Hey everybody! Welcome back to another blog. This week, I have a couple things to go over: schoolwork, internship work and other fun stuff in between. I want to start off by wishing everybody a safe a happy Halloween weekend! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

Since my last blog update, I’ve remained busy with all the goings-on in my life. This week has been an extremely busy one. I’ve only had one class (Monday night) but I have worked here in the admissions office at Canisius every day (save Wednesday) and I have worked for the Sabres on both Tuesday and Thursday night. I also have to work at the Sabres tomorrow (Saturday) for their home game against Florida. As you may know, I am interning in the PR department for the Sabres this season and I love it. I work with a great group of people and I am really learning a lot as well as meeting a lot of professionals. I am excited for this season as we look to bring the cup to Buffalo.

School has been going fine. I have a project in my leadership class that is both intimidating and interesting. We have to film ourselves giving an “elevator pitch” to an imaginary person. I believe that we will watch everybody‚Äôs videos in class and give constructive criticism. I’m pretty nervous about watching mine in front of the whole class but I’m in the same position as everybody else and it will only strengthen me. We are also going to be going over classmates’ resumes to help with that aspect of job hunting. Overall, it will be a very beneficial class.

I’m out for now. I’ll catch up with you guys next week. Enjoy the weekend (I know I will).