Wednesday, February 6 – Lunch and Learn with Connor Rosenecker, 12-1pm, OM 219
• Join Connor Rosenecker, an employee at M&T Bank and Canisius alumnus, for lunch and conversation. Students must pre-register in Handshake to attend. Free lunch will be served. All class years and majors are welcome.
Wednesday, February 27 – Citi Information and Networking Session, 5 – 7pm in Grupp Fireside Lounge
• Representatives from Citi will be on campus to give a brief presentation regarding their open internship and full time opportunities that are available in 2019. All class years and majors are welcome. Students should reserve their spot via Handshake prior to attending.
Sunday, March 3 – SUIT UP!, 3 – 6pm, 1303 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14226
• The Griff Center is partnering with JCPenney to offer students and alumni professional business apparel and shoes at a 40% discount. There will be professionals available for suit fitting and consultation. Students should bring their Canisius ID and check in with a staff member when they arrive to receive the full discount and coupons.
Wednesday, March 6 – Lunch and Learn with Jack Dempsey, 12 – 1pm, Student Center Conference Room
• Join Jack Dempsey, Senior Vice President of Strategy at Norwest Equity Partners, and a Canisius alumnus, for lunch and conversation. Students must pre-register in Handshake to attend. Free lunch will be served. All class years and majors are welcome.
Wednesday, March 27 – GRIFF FAIR Preparation Session, 2 – 4pm, HO 014
• Students are welcome to come by for tips and tricks about how to work a job/internship fair, discussion regarding professional attire options, how to follow up with employers afterwards, and more. All class years and majors welcome.
Thursday, March 28 -GRIFF FAIR! 3:30 – 5:30pm, Science Hall Commons
• Griff Fair is the largest on campus recruiting event at Canisius and is open to all class years and majors – undergraduates, graduate students and alumni are encouraged to attend.