A Jesuit education can provide students with a transformative experience that will prepare them for living in a global society. One of the opportunities we offer students to help them achieve this transformative experience is studying abroad. At Canisius, we offer 22 programs in 14 countries. Any academic major can go abroad, and most of the classes are offered in English. The Study Abroad office within The Center for International Education works with students to apply, complete paperwork, obtain a visa (where needed), and prepare them to live and study in another culture.

Feedback from some study abroad alumni:

“My study abroad experience opened up the world for me.” – Katie Riley

“It truly was a life changing event, and I encourage everyone to take the chance.” – Tyler Gates

“Meeting new people and discussing new topics has changed how I view people and the world.” – Mary Mantione

“This incredible experience taught me more than I could imagine in such a small span of time.” – Luke McCoy

“In the end, I learned the difference between existing and living. And I learned that I want to live.” – Haley Keene

For more information, please contact stabroad@canisius.edu or call 716-888-2400 or visit our website https://www.canisius.edu/study-abroad.