The semester is well underway and students are certainly busy with their mid-term assignments! Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of delivering my annual Convocation address to the college’s faculty and staff. At this event, I give an update on the state of the college and discuss our priorities for the year ahead. This is also a time for me to express my gratitude and appreciation for the many wonderful faculty and staff members who have gone above and beyond to serve our students and make advancements in their fields of study or in their department. We have a great deal to be proud of – in fact, we have even done some redecorating around campus to showcase the exceptional outcomes of our students and programs. We want to remind everyone here and all those who visit us, that Canisius is the place where our distinctive style of experiential learning transforms students and prepares them for meaningful lives and careers.

As you’ll read in this month’s newsletter, there are a number of ways for Canisius students to get the very most out of their undergraduate experience – in the classroom and beyond.