Hello everyone! My name is Tim Nettina and I am interning with the PR and Communications department for the Buffalo Sabres for the 2022-23 season. Over the course of this year, I have been working with five other interns who I can now call my friends. Our responsibilities include working both Sabres and Bandits home games. As PR interns, we get to the games three hours ahead of time around 4:30pm. Two of us will go down and open the media credential table until the game starts. This table is important because it allows for the media and scouts to get the correct credentials they need to enter into the arena. The other half of us will open and set up the press box prior to the game. During the game, we are responsible for printing and distributing game notes to all of the coach and broadcast booths. At the end of the night, we have to close down the press box and record all the player audio with the media so it can be uploaded to the website. This has been a wonderful experience so far, and I can’t wait for the second half of the season.