Hello everyone, I am Beretta Santana. I am going into my senior year of college. I was offered an internship position in the social media department at the Seneca Niagara Casino. This week I get the chance to visit my internship and meet everyone that I will be working with. I have not officially started yet, but my supervisor and I have been talking a lot about exciting assignments they have in store for me. 

One thing that I am super excited to help out with is the events that go on at the casino. The casino has concerts and shows that happen on the weekends all the time. Part of my job is to help assist with the design and be part of the execution plan of social media campaigns for these events. I only did one other social media internship and it was a great experience. However, my last internship was in the food industry. Working in the social media marketing department at the casino is very different than my last internship. So I am very interested to see the differences between the two industries in regard to social media marketing.