As we are finishing up the semester here at Canisius College, I am also closing my time at Buffalo State College as well. I spent last semester as well as this one interning with the Bengals athletic department as a broadcaster and writer. I called some of their fall sports events, including football and soccer, and wrote game recaps and previews for volleyball, soccer, basketball, and football. It was my first time calling collegiate football and soccer, so I was excited to add those sports to my growing resume. The football team was in a rebuilding year as I only got to call two touchdowns (I only did home games), but there were still enough moments and plays to make it an exciting time in the booth. For soccer, I was lucky enough to call a game winning goal in the late stages of an early season match for Buffalo State, so that was surely exhilarating too. On the writing side, I did not have previous experience with volleyball, so it was rewarding to add knowledge of another sport into my portfolio. I have made some valuable connections at Buffalo State from my internship supervisors to co-broadcasters, and I look forward to continuing to stay in contact with all of them. I am eager to start up my next internship in the upcoming semester, as it will be yet another opportunity to gain field experience in sports media. With all of this being said, thank you to Buffalo State once again for providing me with some special opportunities to get on the microphone and live out a dream of being a play-by-play broadcaster. Good luck to everyone else with in their next endeavors as well!