Blog Entry 3

My first goal was to increase Buffalo State Athletics’ Instagram page by 25%-30%. This goal was partially completed with the help of the team; we increased the number of followers by 23%. Another goal that I completed is to apply higher-order thinking skills (critical thinking, analysis, and complex problem solving) to real-world situations. Lastly, my end goal was to enhance my communication skills. It turned out to be a success due to the different types of people I’ve encountered since starting my internship. A benefit I received from this internship was the free space I had when being on their social media pages. It helped to look at different analytical viewpoints of how engagement/reach can be increased for the school. Moving forward from college what I will take away from this internship is the many different networking opportunities and enhancing my knowledge of the Adobe platforms. Overall, for this being my first ever internship I enjoyed what I created. I am looking forward to using my knowledge/ understanding from Buffalo State and applying it to the workplace.

Your Title Goes Here

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.