Hi everyone! My name is Hannah Fischer and I am a junior majoring in Digital Media Arts, Journalism, and Environmental Studies. This semester I am interning at Full Circle Studios. My responsibilities at this film studio include editing footage together into stories, filming, reading scripts, learning how to create film proposals, and other tasks given to me daily. I will be learning the ins and outs of working at a film studio.

Leading up to my internship, I was not very nervous for its start. I had previously met with my supervisor, Terry, and he was very nice and welcoming. I was excited to begin working with him and his partners. He was very easy to talk to and was inviting from the very beginning, making me eager to begin working with him. On the first day, I met his other 3 colleagues and they were just as nice, asking me questions about school and my past jobs, making me fit right in. After spending almost two weeks there, I’m settling in very well. I have learned a lot about the business so far and have been able to see the process of meetings and proposals. I have also edited a video called “WNY Walks”, which takes the viewer on a tour of Niawanda Park and North Tonawanda. It combines interview shots with B-roll and it may become a series with other locations in WNY. I’m excited to learn more throughout my internship and see what I accomplish by its end!