My name is Jensen and I am the Digital Marketing Intern at Focus Photography by Adelle!

With my internship coming to an end, I thought I would take the time to reflect on the past few months. My time working with Adelle at Focus Photography by Adelle has been great, and I am so appreciative of all the experiences she provided me with.

Throughout my internship, I was able to work on a number of different projects. This included social media (both management and content creation), blog writing, assistance with a re-brand that is in the works, and a lot of research for related tasks. I most enjoyed piecing together blog posts and expanding on my exposure to writing, optimizing, and editing blog posts to ensure their success.

Overall, I feel like I met my goals, especially since my main desire was to expand my overall exposure to aspects of digital marketing. Adelle was a great supervisor and super fun to work with, which made my experience even more positive. She showed me a whole new perspective on the wedding industry and what it really takes to be a professional photographer, which was great. I especially enjoyed her insights to how it works when creating a styled shoot or working with other local vendors to create a look book that showcases all their products and services.

As my internship ends and graduation nears, I am so excited to see what comes next. I’ve had such a great experience overall at Canisius, and ending with a fun internship has been a great way to tie in all that I’ve learned!