Hello, my name is Hubert Gitego and I am a Digital Media major at Canisius College. I applied to intern at Full Circle Studios. As an inspiring film director, I really enjoy engaging work. My interests are in the development of commercials, using my creativity, and seeing promotion work in Buffalo led me to seek a fulfilling internship while at home. That is when I an into Full Circle Studios (https://fullcirclestudios.com).

Full Circle Studios is a production company that develops all kinds of services to local companies. In this internship I am focusing mainly on video production. From the first day, I was able to get behind the scenes gaining insight on how Full Circle Studios goes about working with clients, editing and shooting, and putting the full package together. One thing that is remarkable about the internship is the sense of trust I feel there. This is a company in which I feel the interns can get more hands on experience, which is what is most important.

Especially during this pandemic, it is interesting to see how production continues. Full Circle Studios is very good at taking protection seriously, allowing the opportunity for more shoots and projects to be done. More updates to come…