Hey All!

What a ride it has been during my time as a production intern at WNED|WBFO. I have learned so much, met so many amazing people and gotten to be a part of so many amazing stories during my short time here.

I believe I accomplished everything that I wanted to accomplish. For example, going into this internship, I was completely unaware of the long list of processes that go into a single TV production. I did not understand the concept of script writing, and I did not understand the amount of time it took to compose a rough cut.

I believe that I gained more confidence behind the camera as well. Thanks to my supervisor Lynne assigning me to run a camera during one of their pledge drives and the Erie County Executive debate, I was able to experience what it took to use a camera live where there was little room for error. Being at events like this taught me the importance of working together as a team efficiently and seamlessly. By doing this, we were able to display a high quality broadcast with no mistakes/errors.

I am so thankful for my time at WNED|WBFO and for Lynne Bader for mentoring me along the way. I believe I have grown exponentially by being exposed to the high skill level and work ethic at this broadcasting station.