My Internship at Helm Experience and Design was exactly what I needed during my last semester as a student. Although school gives you the tools and knowledge to thrust you into a career, internships and real-life experiences will show you how to apply the knowledge you learned to study. It was a new perspective on Web Design and Digital Media. I would say I accomplished all of my goals I set for myself. The main aim I set for myself at the beginning of the semester was to get myself to a hire-able state and to add more skills to my resume. I believe the work I have done and the things my coworkers showed me have gotten me to where I can be a web designer.

I would consider my internship the main thing that will help me move forward in my life after college. It made me wish I would have taken more internships, in fact I feel like if I did a few more of them, I would be much more prepared to get a good job after graduation. That is how much I feel like I gained at Helm. I would rate this experience an 8/10 and the only reason for it not being higher was because I wish I had more time to focus on my internship and less time to focus on my school work. But this semester was such an exciting part of my life! I had an amazing time at my internship and met many friends who taught me many things along the way. Thanks to my supervisors Nicholas and Jonathan and my professor Dr. Irwin for spending so much time on me and helping me out with the entire process.