Last Wednesday, I wrapped up my final day of my internship at Shea’s Performing Arts Center. As my first internship, I would classify it as a success! After working there all semester, I was able to look back and reflect on my time in the Development Department. I learned so much and had a great time doing it. Not everything I did was something I would want to do again in my future, however, it provided me with the experience I needed to focus on what I do want to do after college. My favorite part of my internship was being able to work the Black Tie Gala last Saturday. I saw how all of my hard work paid off, and got the recognition from my supervisor that I was hoping for all semester. It felt great to know that the people above me were able to trust me during such a big event for the Theatre. Overall, I am very satisfied and I think I completed all of my goals. I learned something new every day, and enjoyed being able to put everything I have learned in the classroom into real life situations. I am sad to move on from Shea’s, but I am thankful for everything I have learned and excited to see what comes next!