The networking event I attended was the AWMC Speed Networking Event on campus. This event consisted of a speed dating premise, where the students would move from table to table meeting the alumni and professionals from around Buffalo. Many different companies were represented like AAF, Gelia, and Channel 2 at this event. We did not have much time with each of the professionals, but they made sure the couple minutes they had was worth it. Many explained what they did and where they worked and then expressed interest in where we are at the moment in our lives. Many had very interesting and important words of advice, but one of the more interesting conversations I had was with Elizabeth Fuhrmann from Channel 2. Channel 2 and news in general has always interested me, mostly from the Intro to TV Production class I took. We had an extensive conversation paralleling my internship and work at Channel 2, where it is much more hectic in a place of work like a news station. I also obtained an email from one of the professionals and he said he would give me the email of someone from the music video industry (somewhere I would love to work). Overall, I found the experience very helpful, being able to have people reassure me of my life, saying that it will all work out in the end along with some helpful advice.