Throughout my internship with Sheridan College Athletics, I have learned a lot of valuable lessons and have gained some new knowledge that I will be able to use in my career. For my mid-semester evaluation, my goals included the ability to gain more confidence in the work I am capable of achieving, demonstrate more initiative in terms of marketing suggestions and to be able to take criticism positively in order to improve the work performed. Overall, I did accomplish what I had hoped for and what I aimed to achieve throughout my internship. In fact, I gained more confidence as I was pushed outside of my comfort zone in order to successfully fulfill my job requirements. This gave me the ability to take initiative in relation to marketing projects and events with feedback that could be beneficial to the entire department. I have also learned to take constructive criticism in a way that will improve my overall work performance. These achievements will help me move forward in my career, as they are all necessary characteristics and skills to have to be successful. Furthermore, I would rate my experience a 10/10, as it was excellent in every aspect.