The networking event that I attended was on April 23, 2018 in the Grupp Fireside Lounge. The event was for individuals who are interested in applying for a job in the health field, whatever it may be. It was an event open to students of all majors, and was held in a discussion like manner. There were 7 professionals there from organizations such as Catholic Health, People Inc, Child and Family Services, Kaleida Health, and Independent Health. The one professional that I met with great advice was Mark Sullivan who is President & CEO of Catholic Health. He told me that networking and knowing the right people is very important, but it is experience that employers are looking for. Do as many internships as you can and don’t stress if you are still unsure what to do with your professional life after college. Internships help to make that decision for you and ultimately at the end of the day do what makes you happy. The advice he gave was very helpful to me and I was very happy I attended the event.