Two weekends ago, the Canisius Enactus Team traveled to Dallas, Texas to compete in the United States Enactus Regional Competition. At this competition, our team presented four of our entrepreneurial projects that we’ve worked on throughout the school year to a panel of judges who are CEOs and employees of large fortune 500 companies in a 17 minute long presentation. During this day, a job fair is set up for Enactus students from all over the country to attend. There are employers from Walmart, KPMG, Unilever, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Hallmark Enterprise, Dell, Robert Half, and many more companies that are there to recruit students involved in Enactus. I had a long and great conversation with a woman from Hallmark about finding a career there in PR. She gave me a ton of useful information and told me to sign up to receive alerts about their job listings. She said that in the field of communications, they’re always hiring, so I should always be checking my emails to see if they sent any openings. She also gave me great advice about getting started in a career in PR. I definitely gained useful insight from this networking event and am looking forward to the even larger job fair that will take place at the National Exposition in Kansas City, as our Enactus team advances to this competition.