This semester I am starting my first ever internship. I will be interning at Crosswater Digital Media. This firm specializes in all sorts of digital media based projects that a Digital Media Arts major such as myself would love to be involved with. Looking at their website you can see they do a great amount of work for advertising, but they also do some other works that they are hired for. Some notable examples are commercials for Nickelodeon, 3D video for Canalside Buffalo, and advertising for the local Buffalo Zoo. For my internship, I have been tasked to work on a team to create a 2 minute long 3D animated short. I am currently looking forward to this with high hopes and can’t wait to get started. This upcoming Friday will be the first meeting for the team so I am nervous, but I am positive that only good things can come out if this. I have already met everyone in the office from previous visits. Everyone is really great, and I can’t wait to get to know them better. I am looking forward to this internship greatly and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me.