I attended the Speedy Networking event, this event was held at Old Main at Canisius College. The way the event was organized and designed was something that I have never participated in before. The event was filled with professionals from different fields within Communications Studies. The way the event operated is in resemblance to speed dating. The professionals would sit at a table and the students paired up with a partner and sat at each table for 3 minutes speaking to the professionals. I found this networking to be extremely useful to me because I received many opinions about different professions and even some advice such as it is okay to feel the stress that people typically feel before graduating college and that everything will work out. One opinion from a professional that I found interesting is that he did not like his time at ESPN; he said the reason for this was because it did not feel like he was doing what he loved, he was just searching for the first report in the sports world. The networking event was a great time and was well organized.