I started my internship at Roswell a bit later, in mid-September and it has been nothing but great! I am working with the alliance team making marketing material and helping with event planning.

This time of year is a really busy time for Roswell. Events for Bald For Bucks, Bosom Buddies, and Ride for Roswell are either in full swing, or undergoing a lot of planning.

I have had the opportunity to make marketing material for Bald for Bucks, Team Roswell, and Ride for Roswell. Our team is aiming to re-brand these events for social media to make them even bigger and better.I have also had the opportunity to think up some social media content, and create a guide for participants to use in such matters.

I have also been compiling and organizating information from hundreds of elementary, middle and high schools so we can have a spreadsheet for participants of Bald for Bucks.

I feel like I’m gaining such valuable experience right now, and working for a non-profit has proven to be a very rewarding experience. The work that Roswell does is invaluable, and I’m so appreciative that I am able to help out during such a busy time of the year!