The networking event that I had attended was the ACP National College Journalism Conference.  I attended this event as part of the staff of The Griffin newspaper, as it is tradition for us to attend the event.  This year, it washeld in San Francisco, CA from March 2-5.  The event operated via a series of sessions on all things regarding journalism, most of which were conducted by nationally famous journalists and authors.  The staff and I were able to meet with other college newspaper staff from across the country, as well as collaborate and learn from them.  We were also able to meet and talk to many of the famous presenters at the convention, as well.  One man in particular had been the managing editor of the nation’s largest Jazz magazine and had so many insights regarding Features and music writing.  I benefited from the experience by learning even more about the journalism world, as well as developing connections with fellow college newspapers and journalists across the country and at major newspapers.