Even though I am beginning another semester as an intern for the Canisius Athletic Communications department, I continue to learn so much about the work I am doing. After completing the task of placing the biographies of Sports Hall of Fame inductees into a more concise, specified bullet point format, I have started editing the bios on to their website page and as a result, they will appear on the Hall of Fame page on the Canisius athletics website. Learning a great amount of detail in this part of my work has helped me to better understand what it takes to find this information and how to properly post it online so anyone who wants to view it may do so. For example, while I learned a little about HTML coding last fall, I have gained greater experience using HTML coding and learned why it is so necessary with a webpage and how it is used most efficiently. I have also gained some valuable gameday experience by helping Athletic Communications through some  athletic events so far this semester. Through this Hall of Fame project, I have learned so much and gained valuable experience thus far and I could only hope to continue that throughout the remainder of this semester.