I’m so glad I had the opportunity to intern at 19 IDEAS this semester! Prior to the start of the school year, I knew I wanted to see what it was like to work at an agency. Over the past few months, I got to do just that! As a Marketing & Communications Intern, I was able to see what it was like to help on projects with different clients and contribute to the organization.

When I think about changes I might have gone through this semester, the first thing that comes to mind is the level of confidence I’ve gained in my work compared to when I started. Before, it terrified me to even think about other people reading my work besides my professors and myself. Now, I’m much more comfortable displaying what I’ve done to other people and taking pride in it. As an aspiring PR professional, I think that was an important hurdle to get over.

Speaking of writing, I wrote a blog post about my experience at 19 IDEAS on their website. If you want to read a more detailed description of my internship, go and check it out! I’m very grateful for my experience at 19 IDEAS and—if I had the chance—would do it all over again.