Having completed my first few days working for the Inside Sales Team marketing corporation, I would say that my initial anticipation could not have been higher. I was nervous about starting my first official internship. I felt out of my league. I wondered if everyone else in the office could tell that I was the new intern in town, and if I’m being honest with myself, they probably could. After my first day of orientation, though, I quickly realized how laid back my new work environment was. Top sales representatives show up to work in a t-shirt and cargo shorts, with seemingly not a care in the world. They make it look easy. The new hires were just as nervous as me, and appropriately dressed as such. I showed up in a long sleeve button-down shirt for the first few days, worried by the judgment I might receive if I showed up in a t-shirt and shorts like the other veterans. I quickly realized in this new workplace, however, that it is not so much the persona you put on, but more so how you approach your work load. Although I cannot say much from my experience at Inside Sales Team thus far, I can tell that they value a solid work ethic above all else.