First of all, I can’t believe that my internship is already over. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was being interviewed at AAA Western and Central New York to work in the Human Resources department. My overall experience was great! I’m so glad I decided to do an internship in college.  I’ve never worked in an office before so it was a great learning experience for me to see what that type of work is like. I also was able to see many different departments and what goes on in a big company. Certain days I shadowed different people, like the Marketing Manager or someone in Public Affairs or Insurance so I was able to see what everyone’s daily job is like. I was able to see what the Human Resources department is all about as well as what my supervisor’s job is like who is the Internal Communications Specialist. It was extremely helpful to me to be able to work with many departments so I could see what I really want to do after college. If I didn’t do an internship I would be much more lost after graduation. I feel like I was able to learn and grow from this internship and I got everything out of it that I had wanted and feel much more prepared for the real world than I did before this semester.