My first couple weeks at 15 Fingers have gone pretty well, and I feel like I’m slowly assimilating into the office culture, which is definitely a good thing!

So far, I have done a great deal of research to develop social media strategies for 15 Fingers’ clients as well as their own social media pages. A lot of this research involves looking at the current state of their social media pages and analyzing what is being done well, what can be improved, and what new elements could be added to enhance their social media presence.

Once the research stage has been completed, I will be working closely with the account executives, art directors, and copywriters to get approvals on all future social media posts to ensure that they have the appropriate tone for the client/brand, and to make sure that the posts are engaging and promote conversation between the client and their customers.

While this may seem like a lot of hoops to jump through just to post something on Facebook, there’s definitely a method to the madness. 15 Fingers wants to accurately represent the best interests of their clients, and therefore can’t afford to make any mistakes along the way.

I am excited to see what the rest of this semester has to offer, and I am confident that no matter what happens I will be sure to gain some valuable skills along the way!