With my internship at Pegula Sports and Entertainment coming to an end, I’m happy that I was able to meet many of the goals that I set at the beginning of the semester. I was able to expand my knowledge of both Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere while editing a variety of different projects. I was also able to create over a half dozen videos that aired on MSG Network prior to Buffalo Sabres games, which was very cool. That’s what took up a majority of my time at the internship, since they each took around five to seven hours to produce. Outside of that, I sifted through a lot of raw video looking for selects so that the other editors would have an easier time putting together videos. I also went on various video shoots that PSE did including Unpucked, commercial shoots at the HARBORCENTER and videos shot for fan appreciation night for the Sabres. I’m glad I was able to experience all the different sides to video production. The internship helped me to build relationships with people who are working in the field that I want to be in which is great. It was also interesting to see how the company evolved from when I started back in January. Since PSE is now responsible for the creative services and marketing for the Bills, they have been hiring a bunch of new people and integrating a slew of former Bills employees into the company, so it was interesting seeing how all these people were worked into what had previously been a pretty small and tight knit group. I’m very grateful that I had the opportunity to intern at PSE and would recommend them to anyone interested in video production.