I have had the opportunity to speak with Mr.Graham in the past, having had a class with him, but it was rewarding to be able to sit down and have a conversation with him about his career. One thing I was able to learn from him was the dedication and work it takes to work in this field. It takes a lot of time and relationship building to become successful in this field, one which is filled with endless competition. One other thing I was able to learn was the art of an interview. The questions you ask and playing off of answers from the person you are interviewing is crucial and can make or break a story.

Because I knew Mr. Graham beforehand, it wasn’t hard to do this interview. I wasn’t nervous at all, and that is mostly a tribute to his ability to be a helping hand. He has helped me immensely in my career so far, and continues to be of great help. I feel like I gained a whole new appreciation for the field in which he works. The way he talks about it and how tough the job is, it helps put things into perspective. This was about as smooth of an interview as you can ask for. I learned a lot from him, and he has given me pointers on my work. I cannot thank him enough for taking the time to speak with me.