I started my internship at DPost a couple weeks ago and so far everything’s been going really well! Everyone at DPost is very nice and extremely talented, so  I know I’ll be learning a lot working along side them. DPost is located in the Theatre District and the offices are beautiful.  The best part about their office is that they love dogs! There are always bulldogs running around and they have become part of the culture at DPost. As a dog lover myself, I think it creates a great atmosphere. I’ve noticed clients love seeing the dogs especially during long editing sessions.

So far, I’ve been able to sit in on some sessions with clients and have really gotten a feel for how DPost operates. I’ve also started my first project remaking a commercial they’ve done for M&T Bank. This project will allow me to go through all the steps they take when working on a real job. So far I’ve been editing the footage. Afterward, I will do color correction, motion graphics, and some 3D animation. It’s a long process but should make for a great portfolio piece in the end.