Initially I was very nervous about my internship because I was unsure of what I would be doing and if I would be able to handle it. I met with my main supervisor the first week and my second supervisor the following week. We all discussed some of the projects I would be working on, which included 3D modeling/animation work and graphic design, mainly for print. It’s been about a month since I started at UB Dental, and I believe that I am becoming more comfortable there. I recently completed the modeling and animating of the UB Seal, which will be displayed throughout the UB Dental department on their television screens. Currently, I am working on creating posters and wrap-around banners that will possibly be hung up and around the department, as well.  In the next three weeks, my supervisors and I will be meeting with a local company who will make this possible. This is where I get to showcase my ideas about how some areas in UB would look with my designs. The goal here is to make UB Dental more “UB Dentalesque.”