Last week, my writing for Buffalo.com was focused on style posts. I wrote my third article for my Passion for Buffalo Fashion series on The Dress Shop. I particularly enjoyed working on this because I spent a few hours in shop talking with the store manager, Halley Shaw, and model Mary Morrison and then taking photos for the post. The focus for this post was how to bundle up for the winter season while staying stylish. Shaw and Morrison styled six different looks and I took pictures of Morrison in these six outfits in different locations near the store on Allen St. Then I added copy about the items and prices for each. This post is a nice multimedia post that showcases my writing and photography abilities.

View my “Bundle Up”  article here.

With Mass Appeal, the Elmwood Village Association’s fashion show, coming up this Saturday, I wrote a preview about the event. I interviewed Carly Battin, the Executive Director at the Elmwood Village Association, and Erin Habes, the producer of Mass Appeal. I talked to them about this year’s theme for the show, the seven influencers that were chosen and how Mass Appeal started six years ago. The article is a comprehensive preview of the event with the two different perspectives from Habes and Battin and gives a lot of information about what guests can expect on Saturday.

View my Mass Appeal article here.