The Center for Online Learning & Innovation is conducting two short workshops for faculty interested in using various D2L features in their courses. In these training sessions professors get the very basics of teaching in D2L:
- Upload files so students can get them.
- Organize your course content.
- Set due dates so students can see them (in multiple places.)
- Build a gradebook.
Later, you’ll discover all sorts of other features useful for teaching in your particular discipline. But this session gets you started using D2L and the internet to save time and effort teaching. Each session covers the same tools, and their times and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 24th at 3:00 PM, OM 115
- Tuesday, April 30th at 4:00 PM, OM 115
For details on these and other COLI faculty development events, go to www.canisius.edu/coli.